There is growing concern regarding the rising levels of pollution on this beautiful planet of ours. However, it is a catch-22. The worse the pollution, the more extreme the weather – the greater the need for home comfort. If only there were a way to stay comfortable without using units that increase your carbon footprint. Well, GLM Heating and Air Conditioning may have the solution for you. It comes in the form of Day And Night Geothermal Units In Tarzana, Reseda, CA.
What Is A Geothermal Unit And How Does It Maintain Comfort While Reducing Your Carbon Footprint
We all love our air conditioning units in the Summer, and of course, the warmth from our heaters in the Winter should not be forgotten. However, these units cause skyrocketing utility bills and damage the environment. A Day and Night geothermal unit are essentially able to do the same job – however, it extracts natural warmth from the surface of Earth itself – mitigating your carbon footprint.
Day And Night Package Geothermal Unit
The Day and Night packaged geothermal unit is basically an advanced heat pump. However, the biggest difference is its ability to harness the natural warmth of the air instead of skyrocketing utility bills.
- A 4.3 COP heating rating efficiency (closed loop)
- A 5.2 COP heating rating efficiency (open loop)
- A 21.7 EER cooling efficiency rating (open loop)
- A 28.1 EER cooling efficiency rating (open loop)
- Variable-speed or multi-speed options for advanced, smooth, and silent operation.
- Natural heating and advanced cooling solutions for year-round home comfort.
Day And Night Geothermal Units In Tarzana, Reseda, CA – Hydronic Unit
The hydronic geothermal unit is truly an innovation in the geothermal unit series. Not only is it completely natural saving you money, and reducing your carbon footprint but it also has additional money-saving features, which you can see below:
- A 3.2 COP heating efficiency rating (closed loop)
- A 3.8 COP heating efficiency rating (open loop)
- A 22.1 EER cooling efficiency rating (closed loop)
- A 25.7 EER cooling efficiency rating (open loop)
- Option for the unit to generate hot water for your home – incrementally increasing your overall savings.
Day And Night Split Systems Geothermal Unit
Day and Night decided to take their geothermal units to the next level. This particular series was designed for the top of the range performance. With the heat pump on the outside and a matching indoor unit, such as a furnace or fan coil – superior efficiency, and quality is what you can expect.
- A 4.6 COP heating efficiency rating (closed loop)
- A 5.2 COP heating efficiency rating (open loop)
- A 28.8 EER cooling efficiency rating (open loop)
- A 29.1 EER cooling efficiency rating (closed loop)
- Top of the range Day and Night geothermal unit In Tarzana, Pasadena, & Santa Monica, CA.
As you can see Day and Night have some of the best possible geothermal units that you can get in Tarzana, Pasadena, & Santa Monica, CA. GLM Heating and Cooling would also love to offer both our financing options, as well as our expert service to install your brand-new geothermal unit. If you would like to find out more, simply reach out to us on our Contact Us page – or pop us a call at 818.641.3939.