When last did you take the time to worry about the quality of air that you are breathing in your home? If you did not know – IAQ (indoor air quality) is extremely important not only for comfort in your home but also health. GLM Heating and Air Conditioning strongly recommend Day And Night Air Purifiers In Tarzana, Reseda, CA.
Why Air Purifiers Are So Important For The Comfort And Health In Your Home
The first thing to remember is that regardless of whether you are sleeping or awake – majority of the average citizens time is spent at home. Now, imagine all the harmful pollutants, allergens, dirt, dust, and debris that you are breathing in during this time? Of course, this impacts your health negatively – making you sick more often and so forth. However, the Day and Night air purifiers in Tarzana, Pasadena, & Santa Monica, CA can take this all away.
Day And Night Air Purifiers In Tarzana, Reseda, CA – Features And Benefits
We have taken extensive measures to find a brand that represents the same quality of excellence through their products as we do our services. Day and Night was the results of our search. However, don’t take our word for it – check out the benefits of Day and Night air purifiers in Tarzana, Pasadena, & Santa Monica, CA for yourself.
- Entire home thorough purification
- Implements MERV 13 filters.
- Filters are durable and easy to replace.
- Kills over 96% of all germs, bacteria, and harmful pollutants that the air filters capture.
- Designed with technology that filters and eliminates airborne contaminants. Studies illustrated a 96% germicidal effect.
- Drastically reduces the risk to your heating and/or cooling units by procuring a significant pressure drop.
- 10-year limited parts warranty.
If you want a top of the range air purification unit – Day and Night is the brand to choose. Even better, our track-record proves our boasts regarding the service we provide our customers. So, why not let us take care of installing your air purification unit for you? If you would like to find out more simply contact us at 818.641.3939. Otherwise, check out our Contact Us page for other ways to get in touch.